Tiefling captain of Prisoner Deportation
When encountered in session 1, Akmenos was level 4. When encountered in session 2, he was level 4 with a death penalty. Currently, Akmenos is level 5.Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&DI Character Builder
- Akmenos, level 5
- Tiefling, Fighter
- Fighter Talents: Tempest Technique
- Str 18, Con 8, Dex 15, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 12.
- Str 17, Con 8, Dex 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 10.
HP: 47, Surges: 8, Surge Value: 11
AC: 20, Fort: 18, Reflex: 15, Will: 14TRAINED SKILLS
- Streetwise, Intimidate, Athletics.
- 1: Hellfire Blood
- 2: Two-Weapon Fighting
- 4: Lingering Wrath
- 1, At-Will: Dual Strike
- 1, At-Will: Footwork Lure
- 1, Encounter: Funneling Flurry
- 1, Daily: Comeback Strike
- 2, Utility: Create Opening
- 3, Encounter: Rain of Blows
- 5, Daily: Rain of Steel
- Flaming Scimitar +1, Flaming Short sword +1, Agile Chainmail +1
Appeared in session(s): 1, 2
Akmenos is a tiefling captain in service of Windya, responsible for the transport of prisoners from and to the Asgard prison. He enjoys his line of work as he finds the criminals he deports to be despicable life forms. Though he may have a cruel streak, he is an excellent commanding officer. He has earned the respect from his men and even the dragonborn mercenaries in his force obey him without question.
He was killed during the Great Train Wreck by Rallin. Luckily, he was resurrected by the Raise Dead ritual before an eladrin necromancer turned the casualties into zombies, and in fact he fought in the battle that followed when these zombies attacked Horizon.