Head of Horizon's Guards
- Murwin Holly, level 1
- Dwarf, Warlord
- Commanding Presence: Inspiring Presence
- Str 17, Con 13, Dex 15, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 12.
- Str 17, Con 11, Dex 15, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 12.
HP: 25, Surges: 8, Surge Value: 6
AC: 16, Fort: 14, Reflex: 12, Will: 12TRAINED SKILLS
- Intimidate, Endurance, Athletics, Heal.
- 1: Weapon Proficiency (Superior crossbow)
- 1, At-Will: Viper’s Strike
- 1, At-Will: Wolf Pack Tactics
- 1, Encounter: Guarding Attack
- 1, Daily: Bastion of Defense
- Chainmail, Superior crossbow, Battleaxe
Appeared in session(s): 2, 4
Murwin is the head of the guards of Horizon. He holds the rank of sergeant. In his youth, he fought many kobolds and other enemies of his people. Now, he seeks out new foes to test their strength. Murwin is honest and determined, but quite obnoxious and his sense of humor is extremely odd. He is best friends with the dragonborn mercenary Balathar Uundyr, whom he met on a mission in Windya. Since Balathar left, it has gone downhill with discipline in Horizon. Murwin has a strong dislike for rules that make no sense to him and instead follows his own personal code.