Mercenary and best friend of Murwin
When he appeared in session 2, Balathar was level 3. Currently, Balathar is level 4.Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&DI Character Builder
- Balathar Uundyr, level 4
- Dragonborn, Paladin
- Str 18, Con 12, Dex 11, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 16.
- Str 15, Con 12, Dex 11, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 13.
HP: 45, Surges: 11, Surge Value: 12
AC: 23, Fort: 17, Reflex: 16, Will: 16TRAINED SKILLS
- Religion, History, Insight, Diplomacy.
- 1: Dragonborn Senses
- 2: Surging Flame
- 4: Dragonborn Frenzy
- 1, At-Will: Holy Strike
- 1, At-Will: Valiant Strike
- 1, Encounter: Piercing Smite
- 1, Daily: Paladin’s Judgment
- 2, Utility: Astral Speech
- 3, Encounter: Staggering Smite
- Black Iron Plate Armor +1, Flaming Longsword +1, Heavy Shield of Protection (heroic tier)
Appeared in session(s): 2, 7
Balathar Uundyr is a dragonborn mercenary. He fights for money and honor. He is the best friend of Murwin Holly, the Head of the Horizon guards. He is the one who makes sure Murwin doesn’t break any important rules. He had worked for Holly for quite a time, and in effect, had become as much of a soldier as the Horizon guards. Recently, however, he had expressed a desire to find a new buyer for his services.
He left Horizon in June with a halfling, named Hank Jolly. His new job was to defend Fort Eastsky, which he did until the fort was abandoned after a vicious illithid attack.
Balathar has a large scar on his right hand, gained during a fight with a dangerous opponent. He is also staggeringly huge, standing almost two and a half meters tall.