Leader of the Lake Emerald village
- Velindar Cloudshade, level 3
- Eladrin, Wizard
- Arcane Implement Mastery: Orb of Imposition
- Str 10, Con 8, Dex 13, Int 18, Wis 16, Cha 13.
- Str 10, Con 8, Dex 11, Int 16, Wis 16, Cha 13.
HP: 26, Surges: 5, Surge Value: 6
AC: 15, Fort: 11, Reflex: 15, Will: 17TRAINED SKILLS
- Perception, Arcana, Nature, Diplomacy, History.
- 1: Ritual Caster
- 1: Expanded Spellbook
- 2: Skill Focus (Arcana)
- 1, At-Will: Cloud of Daggers
- 1, At-Will: Scorching Burst
- 1, Encounter: Ray of Enfeeblement
- 1, Daily: Sleep
- Spellbook: Flaming Sphere
- Spellbook: Acid Arrow
- 2, Utility: Shield
- Spellbook: Expeditious Retreat
- 3, Encounter: Color Spray
Appeared in session(s): 3, 4
The leader of the eladrin tribe that lives on Lake Emerald, an old and wise shaman and wizard. His most outstanding quality is his relentless optimism. Velindar doesn’t speak Common, but he uses his daughter to translate when dealing with outlanders. He is a pacifist, who hopes the outlanders will learn to treat the land the same way his people do. This view has lost him a great deal of respect, since most eladrin view the outlanders as a threat to their safety. Few eladrin are willing to take the next step into outright attacking the outlanders, however.