Star of the North
Remaining shaman of the Falls Hut elves
- Star of the North, level 3
- Elf, Shaman
- Companion Spirit: Stalker Spirit
- Str 10, Con 13, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 13.
- Str 10, Con 13, Dex 14, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 13.
HP: 35, Surges: 8, Surge Value: 8
AC: 17, Fort: 13, Reflex: 14, Will: 16TRAINED SKILLS
- Nature, Arcana, History, Heal.
- 1: Ritual Caster
- 2: Expert Ritualist
- 1, At-Will: Defending Strike
- 1, Encounter: Twin Panthers
- 1, Daily: Spirit of the Healing Flood
- 2, Utility: Spirits of Battle
- 3, Encounter: Spring Renewal Strike
- Spellbook, Panther Spirit Leather Armor +1, Hungry Spirits Totem +1, Catstep Boots
Appeared in session(s): 5, 6
Star was named after the big light in the night sky when viewed from the waterfall of Falls Hut (incidentally, this star is known as the Eagle Star on Windya). She was trained to be a shaman by her mother. She knows several very impressive rituals. Establishing telepathic conversations, creating everburning fire, deflecting light, she can do it all. Her skill is widely revered, but not many elves were able to visit her because she was living with one of the few elven tribes to the west of the orc villages in the Great Valley.
Her home village of Falls Hut has been destroyed by the Redhelmet clan, and it is known she is now traveling to the Eladrin village of Lake Emerald.